Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tee's Top 5 Grammy Picks!

Hi All,
I want to do my top 5 picks for who I think was best dressed at the Grammy Awards. Here we go...

                                                       
rihanna grammys 2013 The Dress Code Memo Aftermath: TBFs Grammy 2013 Fashion Scorecard

5. Rihanna 

Rihanna starts it off for me. The lady in red was wearing a Azzedine Alaïa see through gown.  I thought she looked stunning. I loved how flowy and elegant it was and it was definitely a twist from her usual edgier look. While she was performing, I noticed how flawless her make-up looked. Let's be honest here, she always turns out when it comes to a red carpet. You shine bright like the diamond you are Rih Rih!  


















4. Beyonce

Say what you want about this one, but I personally loved it! Who says you have wear an extravagant gown on the red carpet? Well Beyonce thinks a pants suit will do just fine. Everyone was expecting an over the top look from her but, she went the simple route. The singer rocked a black and white from young British designer, Osman Yousefzada. With black and white being such a dominant trend this season, I say thumbs up Bey! 

















3.Carrie Underwood


My next pick is the country cutie, Carrie Underwood, who looked amazing in Roberto Cavalli. I love the black details on this dress and how it hugged her body. Maybe I'm a little bias because I am in love with baroque-esque detailed dresses right now, I think this style looks so elegant and fun at the same time. Carrie totally rocked this look. 











2. Katy Perry


How could Katy Perry NOT be on this list! I absolutely adorned her in this dress. She wore a mint green Gucci dress with an embellished neckline. This Boobalicious (yes I said it, lol) star definitely was not obeying the dress code for the Grammys, and lets just say we are glad she didn't. I also love that she went with a simple sleek black hair color as opposed to her usual multi-colored hair. 













1.Kelly Rowland 


WOW!...That's all I can really say about Kelly Rowland in this Georges Chakra dress that showed us just enough! Kelly , who just about broke all the rules, looked beyond sexy and still remained classy! I loved that she on emerald green Lorraine Schwartz jewerly and had her hair up. Her daring look pushed her all the way to my number one spot!


















I want to know what you thought of my list. Do you agree? Disagree? Who did I leave out or should have left off? Comment, Comment, Comment!


xoxo,
Tee


Photo Credit: Huffington Post, usmagazine.com, Grammy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment