Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tee's Second Year

Hi all,

I'm so excited to have started my sophomore year of college as a Fashion Merchandising major. This year I'm taking Marketing and Visual Merchandising, which are both pretty chill classes. I love my marketing class because we can get inside the minds of the customers to specifically market to a certain group of people. It's very interesting to find out the different techniques businesses used to market to us. It's also shocking how many steps and strategies marketers have.

Visual Merchandising is about pretty much what you would think it is, the visual aspects of stores and showing merchandise at their very best. So far I've learned about lighting fixtures, displays and color/ texture. The most exciting thing that we did so far was a project creating our own store.

That's what's happening in my my world so far. I'll keep you guys updated.
If there are any questions leave it in the comments below or visit our Tumblr page.
xoxo,
Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment