Saturday, December 21, 2013

Make-up Review: SEPHORA COLLECTION 8 HR Wear Perfect Cover Concealer


SEPHORA COLLECTION - 8 HR Wear Perfect Cover Concealer
8 HR Wear Perfect Cover Concealer ($15), from the SEPHORA COLLECTION

If you are looking for a good everyday under eye concealer that is long-lasting and gives a natural look, then THIS is what you need in your life. It is a product from Sephora and the price is a little on the higher end (well, for me it is haha), but it's worth it! It may be small but trust me when I say it will last you a while. I have had mine since October and I still have a good amount left!

I love this concealer because it rubs on nicely and matches perfectly with my skintone. It hides my dark undereye circles well and makes my eyes pop a bit. I would definitely recommend this to anyone! - Alex

xoxo,

Tee and Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment