Saturday, January 18, 2014

Benefit Cometics: They're Real! Mascara


This is probably the BEST mascara I have ever own. OH MY GOODNESS! It's from Benefit Cosmetics and their description of this product is "They're real! lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts & separates. Our jet black, long-wearing formula won’t smudge or dry out. A specially designed brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!". And it does just that!




This is the only mascara I use because I know it will last the entire day and it looks good, which I definitely need since I hardly have any left haha. I have a small tube of this glorious piece of heaven because it was a birthday gift from Sephora (If you sign up and become a Beauty Insider, you get a free birthday gift! SO DO IT! FREE = GOOD). But I am seriously thinking about spending the $23 for the bigger size....or maybe ask for it for Christmas. 

P.S. If you don't have $23 to drop on some make-up, you can buy the $10 bottle! It's small but it'll last for a good while.


Here is a Before and After photo of myself using the They're real! mascara. You can see the difference. 
                          
Before
After

I hope this review helps anyone looking for good quality make-up to buy! If you have any comments or questions, then do it below! Thanks! :) - Alex

xoxo, 

Tee and Alex



Quote: www.benefitcosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment