Thursday, September 12, 2013

No Pants Friday: Day to Night!

There are so many ways to transform an outfit! Do you find yourself wearing a cute outfit during the day and wanting to show it off at night out? Well here is how I did it using my favorite pink flowy dress from H&M as the staple piece.

For Daytime: I paired the dress with cute belt with a gold little bow, and nude flats.























For Nighttime: I threw on some black heels with snakeskin straps that i got from my mom's closet (thanks mom xo), a pair of gold hoops (not shown well in picture) and a bold black and gold statement necklace that I had peeking from under the collar.
 For Accessories for both outfits, I stacked on some gold rings and a few simple bracelets. Accessories like belts, shoes and jewelry can really change an outfit up to go from day to night. Also make up help with the transition, but unfortunately due to bad lighting and bad cameras there were horrible pictures of my make up.

What do you guys think of my transitional outfit? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo,
Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment